TRULY EPIC PROFILES

On Match, both parties don't have to meet each other's criterion in order to be listed as a "match."  While the cons to this are obvious, the pros are that you might meet someone you normally wouldn't have considered due to one little thing (for example, age, as in the case of me and P whose age was outside my criteria), and that you can also be exposed to some truly epic profiles.  

Tonight, I came across two profiles that have left me speechless.  The first is a gentleman who has both "favorited" me and winked at me.  He is outside my own list of criteria because of his location -- he's several hundred miles away.  Still, this profile is truly, truly epic.  (And yes, I do have African/American as an acceptable race/ethnicity for my match.)  

Note: I have not edited these profiles in ANY WAY.  They are literally copied and pasted from Match!

Profile #1
I'm a 42 year old brother who work, educated and has no kids. If it sounds like I'm boasting I'm not! I'm just tired of certain sistas preachin that brothas ain't good for nothing but... well you know! There are alot of GOOD brothas like me out here waiting and willing... ! Just don't take my smile and kindness as signs of weakness!! 

I'm good for anything and everything. I'm down for my woman 200 percent PLUS INTEREST! What she want, I want; she dream, I dream; she feel me, I feel her; her heart, my heart! I want to treat her like the Queen she truly is! But you gotta act like a Queen to be the Queen. Act like a rat, be expected to be treated like a rat. Simply put, I'm looking for a LADY!! For you ladies looking for a financially stable brotha...are you truly looking for stability or are you looking to be taken care of!? BE HONEST!! LOL 

It's like a cake! The woman I'm looking for is loving, confident, strong, caring, thoughtful and motivated. Those were the layers, which are most important! Then she has to be confident in her appearance and be attractive all around. There are plenty of females who are 200 pounds and the finest thangs walkin because of their confidence and beautiful attitude. Thats the icing! Least important! And it won't hurt to have sum freak in her! That's the chocolate covered strawberry on top! A MUST! ;-) Seriously, I'm a sucka for romance and I also believe a woman needs to be spoiled, to a CERTAIN EXTENT! Spoiling should be reciprocal and if someone in the relationship is getting spoiled more than the other they become "used" to it and expect it everyday without giving some love back. It's true...it's true! My lady should know and feel that she is the most special woman in the room, building, city, country and earth! When I marry it's going to be for real! A wife is a good thing, a gift from God, a gift you should love and worship like the church! That's my ideal match! 

Please have more than a "bootie pic"!! You know the bootie pic...! It's when you all put one hand on the wall, the other on your hip then you pop your bootie and face out towards the camera!! Lawd...if I see more of those I am going to SCREAM!! LOL Lastly...don't hit me up if you have a "gangle" full of children by multiple baby daddies AND you say you ONLY date men with NO kids!! Come on...thats triffling and hypocritical!! And don't hit me up either if you talk about how "The Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior" and talk about how close to God you are and in your pics you dropping it like it's hot and have your "girls" hanging out with a drink in you hand! Come on...REALLY!??! 

I travel throughout the country A LOT for my job. If you are a needy woman and need to have your man under you all the time or on the phone with you all the time…with all due respect I am not the man for you. Don’t get me wrong…I love a woman who let her man knows that he is missed terribly but I also need a secure woman who knows her man is working his butt off and always thinking of her no matter where or who is with or around. I don’t need an insecure woman who thinks since I haven’t called within 18 to 24 hours that I am sleeping with half the city I am visiting!! I don’t need the drama…I DON’T NEED THE DRAMA! 

During my time on this site I have met A LOT of great women who I am very proud to call my friends. But at the same time I have met many women who turned out to be CRAZY!! Let me say this….I am not the brother who broke your heart, I am not the brother who took your wallet, I am not the brother who took your car, I am not the brother who cursed your family out, I am not the brother who called you fat, I am not the brother who called you ugly and I am not the brother who said you are not going to amount to anything. If you are damaged like that...I will pray for you...but I will pray for you as you are skipping past my profile! LOL 

Going off my intro,since you have read my profile...if you can still say yes...hit me up and email me!! 8-)

--------

Now, the second profile.  This is a gentleman who has also "favorited" me and I suspect has not shown up in my list of matches for two reasons: distance and education.  He's considerably closer than profile #1, but his education is "some college" while my criteria is "bachelor's degree" or more.  The line about his hands and his heart really, really made me laugh out loud, bless his heart.  Again, this is not edited in any way!!!

Profile #2
I am 37 years old i have 3 sons i care for. I have a good job most of my friends live in other towns. I live in a small community were every one knows you. I'm in good shape for my age. My hands are callused but my heart is genital. I'm a little shy but it doesn't last long. my friends say i worry to much but it because my morals are so strong, I think this is my flaw. What i want in a companion is ? A woman how is honest, unselfish and trust worthy. A woman that is beautiful inside and out but she doesn't realize it her self. I want a best friend someone to spend time with. I want her to be an incredible lover with eyes only for one man and a heart of gold. She needs to be mature caring with strong morals, not afraid to let me know when i am wrong. I know what romance is and when a woman gives their love to me i wont take it for granite. If i accept their will be nothing I wouldn't do for her. my idea of a relationship is. I visualise, an old woman and husband on a front porch of their old house on a warm spring afternoon, in a pair of matching rocking-chairs. The woman is sowing wile the old man widdle's on a stick. Their grand kids are playing in the front yard. The old built the house with his own two hand when he was young and strong, for her. she took care of it because she loved him. They rock back and forth not saying much of anything. They don't half too. They are best friend and have been for some time. They are so comfortable together they would be able to live life any other way. Time replaced their youthful appearances with wrinkles and flaws, but yet when they look at each other all they can see is the person they fell in love with and the person how has chose to share that one brief life with through what ever came their way. I want a woman to set next to me on the porch for a while. that's all

--------

Online dating.  Can't say it's boring!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even Bach Had His Mondays - Part 1

Two and Done (Late Post)

It's Getting Cloooooser....