Evil, Evil Woman

I am an evil, evil woman.  Why? you ask.  Because a lot, and I mean a lot, has been going on.  Lots and lots of drama and changes.  Things that will curl your hair.

Okay, maybe not curl your hair, but at least you'll be very happy. 

The cast of characters:

BDJ, my "blind date"
L, my friend who is setting me up with BDJ
J3, the boy toy
Match.com, the website
and of course, me.

But....

But....

But........

I'm not going to blog about it yet.

The impending "blind date" is Friday.  Now, I'm putting "blind date" in quotation marks because how blind, really, can it be when we've seen pictures and professional profiles and exchanged emails and text messages?  But because there are ... things ... brewing that are a surprise to at least one of the cast of characters, all I can do is tease.  After all, you never know who may find what on the Internet.

Look for a post on Saturday, most likely in the afternoon or evening.  Trust me, you will NOT want to miss it.

Until then.... mwahahahahahahahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even Bach Had His Mondays - Part 1

Two and Done (Late Post)

It's Getting Cloooooser....