Quick PSA of the Day

When I went on Match to reply to J5's email, I also went through my Daily Matches.  Those 9 profiles have led me to post this very brief PSA.

1. If you come from a family of many kids, and your brothers are significantly more attractive than you are, don't post pictures of you with them.  It is especially advised that you not make one of those pictures your primary profile picture.  Crop it.  (I wonder if that poor guy gets emails asking if his brothers are single.)

2. If your profile reads like a 3rd grade book report, learn to write a compound sentence.  "I am a good guy.  I am a loving father.  I like sports and camping.  My boys and I like to play baseball."  I'm not making this sh!t up, I actually read a profile that was just like that.  And, he supposedly holds a Bachelor's Degree from a local and respected university.

3. If you list "Atlas Shrugged" and other books by Ayn Rand in your "Last Read" section, leaving your "Political Views" as "I'll tell you later" (meaning, no answer) is rather ridiculous.  This is particularly true if you admit it isn't the first time you've read "Atlas Shrugged," and furthermore if you admit the first time you read it, you were 10 years old.

4. If your primary profile picture is blurry, get a better picture.  Or, get your eyes checked.  Either way, the primary profile picture is what is going to encourage us to look at your other pictures.  If it's blurry, you better have an amazing written profile so I'll say, "Hmm.  I wonder what his other pictures look like."

Never a dull moment...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even Bach Had His Mondays - Part 1

Two and Done (Late Post)

It's Getting Cloooooser....