Let the Texting Begin!

Quick update, blogosphere.

I got a reply from K, Bachelor #8.  He included his phone number and an invitation to "call or text."  For a second email, this might be a little quick.  However, I'm becoming increasingly cynical and at the same time savvy about this whole Match thing, and for whatever reason I trust him.  So, I replied and included my own phone number.

I haven't texted him yet.  Maybe tomorrow.  We'll see if he texts first.  No need whatsoever to rush this.

Meanwhile, I'm still wrestling with the spectre of P.  I've drafted a blog post about it, about how we were only dating in reality a short time and we were never exclusive, yet certain things are just tainted because of conversations or experiences I had with him.  If I ever have a real boyfriend, if and when that goes south I'm going to be a true hot mess.

Still, every day the spectre gets less and less.  Having a new interest who is truly funny and seems very sincere, one who is upfront about wanting to be friends first, is helping me.  There's a very long way to go yet with K, and who knows who else may enter the mix here.

For the time being, though, I'm actually fairly content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Even Bach Had His Mondays - Part 1

Two and Done (Late Post)

It's Getting Cloooooser....